File a claim
We're sorry to hear you've had a loss. Here's what to do
For much of the claims process, your insurance agent will work as your liaison and provide you with the information you need. However, our team can always be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A breakdown of the claims process.
- If an incident occurs, first provide assistance to injured parties and protect your property from further damage.
- Contact your local insurance agent.
- Your insurance agent will need to know basic information, such
- Date, time and location of the occurrence.
- General description of what happened.
- Identity and contact information for all persons involved.
- Description of the damages and/or injuries.
- Description of the automobiles, property, persons and witnesses involved, including addresses and telephone numbers.
- If the claim involves an automobile accident or crime, record the name of the police department and the number of the police report.
- Your insurance agent will complete an Acord Loss Notice and gather supporting documentation, such as photos and police reports, and submit the information to Glatfelter.
- During this process, do not divulge information to anyone other than your assigned claim handler or an authorized representative.
- If a lawsuit is filed against your organization, contact your agent immediately and provide copies of the suit papers.
Visit our FAQs page for answers to some of our most common questions.
From Our Clients
“Glatfelter was here to help us immediately. Not just with the claim, but they were here to help us . . . make sure that patient care was never jeopardized.”