At Glatfelter, we firmly believe that the way we respond to claims distinguishes us within the industry. At the center of our corporate philosophy is prompt, personal and considerate claims service.
How to File a Claim
We believe that the local agent is, and should remain, an integral part of the insurance process. A vital first step in the successful handling of a claim is prompt and accurate notification of information to the local agent.
When reporting a claim, you will be asked to provide basic information, such as:
- Date, time and location of the occurrence.
- General description of what happened.
- Identity and contact information for all persons involved.
- Description of the damages and/or injuries.
- Description of the automobiles, property, persons and witnesses involved, including addresses and telephone numbers.
- If the claim involves an automobile accident or a crime, the name of the police department and the report number.
Should a claim arise, important points to remember:
- Provide assistance to injured persons.
- Protect your property from further damage.
- Do not divulge information to anyone other than your assigned claim handler or their authorized representative.
- In the event a suit is filed against you or your organization, contact your local agent immediately and provide copies of the suit papers.
Hospice and Home Healthcare:
Completed loss reports should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or faxed to 717-747-7051.
Completed loss reports should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 717-747-7061.
In the event of an after-hours emergency, our wholly owned, third-party claims administrator, Glatfelter Claims Management, Inc., should be contacted at (800) 233-1957 for assistance.
It is our hope that you will never experience the inconvenience of a claim. If you do, you have our resources, experience, and knowledge to rely upon.
Glatfelter Claims Management, Inc., a division of Glatfelter Insurance Group, is a wholly owned, third-party claims administrator charged with the handling of claims for the VFIS, Glatfelter Public Practice, Glatfelter Healthcare Practice, and Glatfelter Religious Practice programs.
CA License Number 2D89880